Cotton Teeth is the culmination of a year and a half of introspection, experimentation, and discovery for the four talented young men known as The Snake The Cross The Crown. At a time when bands are exhausting every resource to get to the top, The Snake The Cross The Crown have poured their energy into finding and developing their sound. Honest and unassuming folk inspired rock, stripped of all gimmicks.
* Engineered, mixed, and produced by Angus Cooke with additional ideas and suggestions from The Snake The Cross The Crown.
* Recorded at Prairie Sun and Orange Whip Studios during Spring of 2006.
* Mixed at Orange Whip Studios.
* Mastered by JR at Masterfonics.
* A&R by Curtis Tanner.
* Art direction and design by Franklin Vandiver.